Why is organization so important?
Understanding our relationship with clutter and disorganization is the first step to getting organized. Think about all the time and energy that is wasted everyday by not being able to find things. Organization can improve your physical health, finances and mental motivation.
- Organization takes patience, awareness, motivation, planning, preparation and action
- Being organized enables us to use our space to it’s maximum potential.
- An organized mind is ready for change. It allows us to adapt to situations as they happen.
- Getting organized helps us free ourselves from the unnecessary stress, frustration and lack of control that is caused by clutter.
- Clearing physical clutter means clearing mental clutter. Clutter can overload the senses and impair your health and ability to think clearly.
We cannot change our habits without changing our way of thinking. Getting organized means taking back control of our lives
Benefits of Organization:
- Increases mental clarity.
- Allows us to use our space to it’s maximum capacity.
- Saves time and improves overall health.
What You Get
- 2-3 hr meeting in-home meeting with all decisions makers.
- Personalized 26pg. Report with storage recommendations and personalized organizing system
- Personalized organizing systems for a variety of rooms/spaces
- Purchase of necessary organizational items and accessories (bins, boxes, shelving, etc.)
- Co-ordination of additional services or contractors (bin rental, garbage disposal, cleaning lady, handyman etc.)
Value: Prices vary depending on the size and scale of the project. Please contact us for more details